- Compare IP of application, and search for same IP in web servers pool. Gives the relationship for ‘Runs on’.
- Check if any traffic between WP host and SQL host. Don’t just see the traffic, but also verify if WP is talking to the port which SQL is on. Gives the relationship for ‘Depends on’.
- The IP of the WP application itself gives the relationship for ‘Hosted on’.
- The relationship ‘Using Port’ is easily found during discovery itself.
- SQL instance, Web server etc can also be easily mapped appropriately.
How to find SQL instances with master-slave architecture?